Terms and ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions are effective from 20/03/2019 (version 1.1). All previous terms and conditions(If any) are cancelled.
A. INTRODUCTIONThis is an online game made for entertainment purpose only, there will not be any actual money involvement in this. Please read and accept all the terms and conditions below carefully.
- Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device.
- Where you play game using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
- We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. When a material change is carried out on the Terms and Conditions the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect thereon. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of wisecric anymore, you can withdraw all of your available points(Virtually) and close the account.
- Reference to "you", "your" or the "user" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of wisecric and/or any registered user of wisecric.
- wisecric is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, wisecric is committed to supporting responsible gaming. Although wisecric will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gaming policies, wisecric does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gaming and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or wisecric is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of wisecric’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR wisecric ACCOUNT
- All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to play game or register with wisecric. wisecric reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. wisecric takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gaming very seriously.
- All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account at any time the relevant customer should Contact Us.
- By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
- User may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
- User must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact Us.
- Account Details
- wisecric allows all its User to choose their own Username and Password combination for their account. User must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers(Virtual) placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
- Game will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly, subject to there being sufficient points in the account.
- If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact Us.
- You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all games placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
- The current points and transaction history(Game Played) of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
- Personal Details
- Suspension and Closure
- If you want to close your account, please Contact Us.
- wisecric reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, wisecric shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if: (a) wisecric considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes; (b) wisecric considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of wisecric or any of its User or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party.
Internet gaming may be dangerous. User will be sololy responsible for that
C. GAMING PROCEDURES
- Placing Bets/Wagers(PLEASE NOTE ITS BASED ON VIRTUAL POINTS NOT THE ACTUAL MONEY )
a. Each user will be given 500 points initially to play the game.
b. Winning proportion will be showing against each team.
- wisecric reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
- We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit(Conditional with repsect to time) Bet feature, where this is available. wisecric reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
- Your POINTS will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. wisecric reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
- Bet/Wager Confirmation
- Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient POINTS in your account.
- A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by wisecric’s servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history.
- Should a dispute arise, you and wisecric agree that the wisecric transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
- Settlement and Payouts(Virtual Points)
- All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions.
- wisecric reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. wisecric also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
- Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
- Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance points of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and wisecric reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds.
- wisecric reserves the right to withhold points and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the Point(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with wisecric across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive.
- Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual, wisecric reserves the right to make bets void or withhold points of returns pending the outcome.
- For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known wisecric reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log.
- In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
- Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, wisecric reserves the right to split the Points of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of wisecric is final.
- Website Content and Permitted and Prohibited Use
- Information or data accessed by you via the Website or any part of it (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information or data is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information or data, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to Points to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of the whole or any part of the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures), any other information or data on the Website and/or its source code is strictly prohibited.
- The use of automated systems or software to copy and/or extract the whole or any part of, the Website, the information or data on the Website (including, but not limited to, results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures), any other information or data on or contained within or as part of the Website and/or its source code for any purpose (known as "screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
- Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. wisecric does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the wisecric services will be provided without interruption. wisecric does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
- For Point using wisecric On The Move (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that wisecric will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
- The Website and wisecric products may only be used for the purposes of gaming events and/or gaming products. Users are requested not to pay money to anybody for playing game in this website. Please report to uu if such activities happen.
- You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in wisecric’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which wisecric considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
- wisecric will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any user involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or wisecric's products.
Software and Technology Issues
- You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable points, for no other purposes whatsoever.
- We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website, in accordance with the following provisions. (a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass wisecric’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots or similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software. (b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of wisecric or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to wisecric are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software. (c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. wisecric hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). wisecric does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free. (d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither wisecric nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. wisecric reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors. (e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of wisecric’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. wisecric will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software. (f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or wisecric. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- While wisecric endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, wisecric shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
- You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Third Party Content
- wisecric receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
- wisecric does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
- wisecric does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in wisecric’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to wisecric. wisecric will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
- Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. wisecric has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
- wisecric will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet Points displayed by wisecric; (ii) wisecric continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) wisecric incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement Points, or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
- Incorrect Points - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the wisecric revised points. Where a revised points is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, wisecric will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
- Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the wisecric revised Point except for the following situations: i) Where a revised Point is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void. ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
- Incorrect Edit Bet points - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where the Cash Out or Edit Bet Points is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying points), will stand and be resettled at the correct Points. Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
- Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, wisecric will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
- Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows: i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised Point at the time the bet was placed (where a revised Point is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void. ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained wisecric reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
- Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum Points which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised Point is 5000, unless the expected winning Points of the original bet was greater than 5000. In such circumstances, the winning Points of the bet placed at the revised Point will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
- wisecric actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. wisecric reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
- wisecric reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website.
- wisecric may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
- From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
- A malfunction or error in a gaming product will void all applicable stakes and returns.
E. OUR LIABILITY
- wisecric does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
- While wisecric endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, wisecric does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. wisecric is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, wisecric provides you with the Website on the basis that wisecric excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
- wisecric’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
- the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
- the Points of applicable bet, where such bets have been misplaced by us.
- 5000Points in respect of any other activity.
- wisecric shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way.
F. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is wisecric, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
- All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including wisecric.
- Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
- If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and wisecric has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. wisecric also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. wisecric has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
- Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
G. OTHER PROVISIONS
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that wisecric may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to wisecric the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to wisecric under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- wisecric shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
- wisecric may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the wisecric group.
Appendix OneGame and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers(points only) for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Points Sterling as a base ensure consistency across all.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one user, or group of Point acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of Points, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total points of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings Points.
Disclaimer: Playing online game can be addictive, please play responsibly. wisecric is not responsible for any form of losses caused to you physically, mentally or financially.
For information on support measures please contact us © 2019 wisecric. All rights reserved.